Python Developer - £70,000 - £100,000 - London - Python, Data
The team is transforming the use of data in commercial insurance. My clients in-house data collection platform collects large volumes of data on their clients in real-time from internal, open source and proprietary data sources.
When you join the team, you will use data to grow competitive advantage in the "data arms race".
Your job will be to research, develop and implement new functionality. Improving functionality could be increasing the coverage, accuracy or speed of data collection or using a new data source that increases understanding of our customers.
You will also be involved in supporting the cloud infrastructure and devops tools used to build and run our systems.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities - Python Developer
- Working on back-end data gathering and processing algorithms.
- Developing and improving data modules that run on our distributed platform.
- Evaluating new sources of data on our SME client base.
- Analysing and debugging errors in code.
- Assisting in maintaining cloud infrastructure.
- Supporting the continuous development/deployment cycle.
- Writing technical and non-technical documentation.
Skills & Ability - Python Developer
- Strong critical, analytics and technical reasoning skills.
- Ability to produce and agree a strategy to address new challenges.
- Ability to work independently.
- Above all you're a team player!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93535359