Version 1 is ranked as a Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
On top of this we won 2 specials awards: Version 1 was welcomed to the Great Place to Work Institution's 'Best Workplace Laureates'. & we won the 'Inspiring Award for 2021' for our #ShadowBoard initiative.
We are the UK & Ireland's premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1800 strong, €200/£170m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.Job Description
We are seeking an experienced Senior Oracle Applications DBA who seeks to develop their career to include and or become a fully-fledged project field consulting DBA.
The managed services duties will include all the usual monitoring, tuning, maintenance, cloning and other routine deliverables. The role will overlap with cloud services and supporting OS and hardware platforms.
The project duties in the first instant will be work on an Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 to 12.2.10 project.. The role is for a migration from a hosting site to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure as part of the migration and will involve migration from ASM to LVM.
The role will involve some travelling to the client site but mostly remote based.
The role requires that you have the following skills:
1) Upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.x a must.
2) Experience in upgrading 22.214.171.124 database to 19c.
3) Working knowledge of OCI Platforms.
4) Strong knowledge of support in 12.2 through User Acceptance.
5) Be fully conversant with ECC and its installation.Qualifications
- Strong Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations.
- Have previously performed both non-prod and production upgrades to Release 12.2
- Be willing to be security vetted in line with the role
- Be familiar with 19c architecture for EBS
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across concurrent projects may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- An ability to adopt and adhere to client policies and procedures.
- Sound negotiation skills.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. This is an opportunity to join one of the biggest Oracle ERP consultancies in the UK Must have work permit due to timeframes and be eligible for UK security clearance . Suzanne Whelan
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/
Please note: Version 1 has an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93529325