Technical ArchitectLondon (Remote/Hybrid Working Post Covid)Permanent
I am working with the UK's leading Digital Solutions Provider & a AWS/Microsoft Gold Partner of the Year 2020 to find an experienced Technical Architect (Platform), who can provide hands on technical leadership across all engineering capabilities and design world class software solutions. Facilitating an inclusive DevOps culture, you will continually strive to innovate and push the boundaries of what is capable through exposure to cutting edge cloud technologies to deliver outstanding service experiences to clients.
This Times Top 100 Company (7 Years in a row) operate primarily across the Public sector (Healthcare & Central Government) however also maintain a myriad of private sector clients including Netflix to deliver bespoke & innovative software solutions, which help enterprises and the citizens of the UK a like. Having led on a number of revolutionary projects through the digitisation of public services (Online Passport Application System, Driving Test Modernisation, Online Voting Platform for Local/General Elections and the NHS App to name but a few), it is without question an organisation you will be proud to have your name attached to.*This role cannot provide sponsorship for any candidate at this time, please consider this when applying!*Technical Architect Responsibilities Include:
Essential Technical Architect Experience:
- Provide Technical leadership across Architecture, Software Development (Agile) Teams, supporting a DevOps culture in delivering complex Digital Projects
- Building and operating modern digital service platform including architecture, estimation, planning, non-functional requirements and Continuous Improvement activities using modern agile techniques.
- Implementing robust security controls and monitoring solutions across infrastructure and application components.
- Being objectively opinionated, critique to improve solutions, sharing your expert knowledge.
- Help the company to qualify and win new opportunities (Experience influencing the client/customer on their decisions).
- Being involved in the wider community through conferences, blogging etc.
- Excel working/leading in a multidisciplinary team
- Must be an expert in NFR's (Non Functional Requirements)
- Public cloud platform experience (AWS or Azure)
- Automation Tools (Powershell, Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, Groovy)
- Experience building/deploying CI/CD Pipelines
- Terraform, Powershell and/or Ansible experience
- Experience working in agile teams
- Experience of coaching/mentoring individuals or a group of people
- Experience hosting client sessions/meetings
- Cloud-native SaaS and PaaS technologies.
- Cloud Native Tooling and Approaches.
- Delivering a Software Solutions in difficult timescales
- Experience of working in a full service digital agency environment (Client Facing Consulting)
- Third level - or equivalent - qualification in a related discipline.
- Obtained mid-level certification with a public cloud provider (AWS/Azure).
- Obtained certification relating to a particular area of specialisation (Kubernetes CKAD.)
- Competitive Salary of up to £110,000
- 5% Bonus
- Private Bupa Family Medical Cover
- Flexible/Hybrid Working Post Covid
- 35 Days Holiday (This includes Public Holiday, however you can chose to work statutory holidays and get paid for them + Buy and Sell Up to 10 Days)
- Regular Salary/Position Reviews (Every 6 Months)
- Pension: 5% + Group Personal Pension Plan
- Company Share Scheme
If you are interested in applying for the Technical Architect and joining one of the Times Top 100 best company to work for please apply below or contact me directly.Technical Architect
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93530810