You will be utilising your experience in React, APIs and NodeJS for the development of new and maintenance of existing applications, web tools, maintainable code.
You will be:
- Interpreting requirements to deliver high quality, customer focused technical solutions and implementations meeting and exceeding customer experience and usability requirements.
- Build rich internet applications (RIA), in an agile environment primarily using open source technologies and the best deployment techniques.
- Working in an agile and team driven approach, strive for continuous improvement within the team
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate each other's success and are always honest with each other. When we work together, we are unstoppable. We aim to build a strong professional community where everyone can mentor others and be mentored and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. The focus on clients, teamwork and foresight are our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- 25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month. The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment with new industries, such as, Public Sector, etc.
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- ...And much more!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93532455