Who we are
Through innovative eClinical solutions and services, Calyx turns the uncertain into the reliable, helping bring new medical treatments to market faster. With deep expertise in clinical development and more than 25 years of supporting trial sponsors and clinical research organizations (CROs), Calyx harnesses that intelligence and activates its potential to solve complex problems, deliver fast insights, and get new drugs to market every day.
These roles are based at our modern, state of the art offices in Nottingham City Centre
which have excellent transport links and the type of working environment you'd associate with an innovative technology company.
We're now seeking to appoint a number of Technical Support Analysts
on bothPermanent and 6 month Fixed-Term Contracts
to support business growth.About the roles
As a Technical Support Analyst
, you'll play a vital role resolving technical incidents or requests raised by end users across Calyx's range of systems and applications. Working as part of part of a close knit team, you'll be the first point-of-contact for all related enquiries and will be expected to provide excellent customer service at all times.
You can expect to work on a Monday - Friday regular day-shift basis (9am - 5.30pm) with flexibility to vary this to enable later start-times/split-shift arrangements, etc. up to a shift finish time of 12 midnight. What you'll be doing
In what is a busy, fast-paced environment, on a day-to-day basis your workload will focus on the following activities:
What we'd like you to have
- Customer Service
- Incident Management
- Service Requests
- Change Management
- Application Management
- Problem Management
- Continued Service Improvement
- Data management
We're open to applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds; previous experience in Clinical Research or Life Sciences generally is not essential.
Successful Technical Support Analysts
at Calyx typically demonstrate the following:Skills
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Able to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Proactively participate in skills improvement training
- Maintains an up-to-date awareness of trends, tools, technology, techniques, and processes that affect technology within the Life sciences domain and data management.
- A self-starter and able to work under own initiative
- Able to work flexibly to cover a range of different shift patterns when required which may include unsociable hours
- Technical help desk experience desirable
- Customer service experience essential
- Unit and system testing/validation desirable
- ITIL Incident and Problem management desirable
- Awareness of database concepts
- Experience of regulated environments (GxP, Financial Services, etc.) desirable
- Experience of working in and knowledge of the life sciences sector desirable
- Understanding of SQL essential
- ITIL Foundation desirable
In return we'll offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including support building awareness and understanding of our industry.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary. The benefits package includes 25 days' holiday per year (prorated if appropriate), pension scheme, life assurance, long-term disability insurance, a health cash plan and a host of other leading-edge benefits.To find out more, apply now indicating 'Permanent' or 'Fixed-Term' to begin your Calyx journey!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93530168