Front End Developer London to £70k *Remote Interview WFH*
You could be working on intellectually and technically challenging AI systems at the cutting edge of what is possible, whilst learning and collaborating with an amazing team in a senior role at an AI Start-up that is acting as tech incubator within the World Economic Forum.
As a Front End Developer you will take a lead role, working closely with the Lead Visual Designer you will create responsive user interfaces using React / Redux for their core product that uses Artificial Intelligence to harness knowledge from across the web to provide clients with a strategic, competitive advantage; it can produce a finger print of information on a searched topic such as climate change, people, politics and collate that information in real-time.
As a senior member of the team you will take a lead on projects and help to mentor others.
Driven by technology this company is able to offer a fully remote interview and onboarding process and the ability to work from home full-time going forward, with the caveat that you will occasionally visit the Central London office.
- You have experience of responsive design for desktop and mobile
- You're familiar with Neo4J database and AWS cloud services
- You're collaborative with excellent communication skills, happy to lead projects and mentor others
- You're a passionate technologist, keep up to date with the latest innovations
- You're degree educated, Computer Science preferred
As a Front End Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus equity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93530776