Lead Front End Developer London to £95k
As a senior member of the team you'll also help to provide technical leadership via mentoring and be involved with the design and architecture phase, collaborating with Product Owners, where you'll be able to influence technology choices.
There's currently a remote interview process, following social distancing you'll be working in an informal atmosphere in the City with a good work life balance, casual dress code, bright, spacious offices and a peaceful work environment.
- You have strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- You have a good understanding of software development, architecture and design principles
- You enjoy problem solving and are not afraid to make mistakes and start again
- You believe in well tested, quality code - Unit testing / TDD experience
- You're collaborative and pragmatic, happy to mentor and share ideas / knowledge
As a Lead Front End Developer / Architect you will earn a competitive salary (to £95k) plus bonus and benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93528795