Principal Delivery ManagerBelfast (Remote/Hybrid Working Post Covid)Permanent
The UK's #1 Digital Solutions Provider are currently seeking an experienced Principal (Digital) Delivery Manager, to oversee the E2E delivery across largescale and complex Digital programmes; mobile/web applications, as part of its renowned Digital Services Capability. You will continually drive innovation and push the boundaries of what is capable through exposure to cutting edge technologies & agile collaboration to deliver bespoke software solutions to clients, identifying current digital challenges and establishing how a human-centred design approach can evolve customer engagement and enhance their overall E2E service experience.
This Times Top 100 Company and AWS/Microsoft Gold Partner of the Year 2021 operate primarily across the Public sector however also maintain a myriad of private sector clients including Netflix to deliver user centred digital service experiences, helping enterprises and the citizens of the UK a like. Having led on a number of revolutionary projects through the digitisation of public services; Online Passport System, Driving Test Modernisation, Electoral Voting App and the NHS Digital App to name but a few, it is without question an organisation you will be proud to have your name attached to.Principal Delivery Manager Responsibilities:
Essential Principal Delivery Manager Experience
- Setting the vision for the large scale Digital Project and establishing critical success factors
- Motivating and empowering your team to produce a positive and innovative culture for our people to excel in their performance and develop
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients, suppliers and third party stake holders
- Driving future growth through working closely with sales and account management to identify profitable business opportunities
- You must have a capacity to lead continuous growth initiatives through your management and leadership
- You must have 5 years managing successful technologically driven projects using agile methodology, delivering digital transformation programmes (Mobile/Web Application).
- 5+ years' experience within a client facing consultancy.
- Experienced in project governance, owning budgets of 1M plus (forecasting, reporting to Stakeholders).
- Demonstrable ability to create future business opportunities
- Experience in working on projects and managing at least one industry vertical (Tech, Health or Government).
- Experienced in taking responsibility for contract and commercial terms on projects.
- A strong proficiency in making critical decisions under pressure maintain a balanced view of client demands
Principal Delivery Manager Benefits Package:
- Offering a magnificent scope for future career growth; having promoted 25% of its entire work force in 2020, the firm nurture an inclusive and collaborative work environment, priding themselves on their ability to develop you as a consultant, enhancing your skills and knowledge and enabling you fulfil and exceed your career aspirations with regular salary/positon reviews every 6 months.
*This role cannot provide sponsorship for any candidate at this time, please consider this when applying!*
- Competitive Salary £75,000-£85,000
- 10% Bonus
- Private Bupa Family Medical Cover
- Company Share Plan
- 35 Days Holiday (This includes Public Holiday, however you can chose to work statutory holidays and get paid for them + Buy and Sell Up to 10 Days)
- Excellent Training & Development (Regular Salary/Position Reviews: Every 6 Months)
- 5% Pension + Group Personal Pension Plan
- Flexible hybrid working model post Covid
- On-site benefits for client site work
- Travel Expenses Covered; Post Covid Travel
- Life Insurance (3x your salary)
If you are interested in applying for the Principal Delivery Manager position and joining this award winning Digital Consultancy then please apply below or contact me directly.Contact: 02077806706AMC*GBA*PDM.06.07.21Principal Delivery Manager
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93531419