Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you'll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold - to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.comJob Description
As a member of the Payment Processing team you will be part of a dynamic team of Software Developers and Business Analysts located in Zurich, Edinburgh and Manila.
We are the experts in Avaloq for all things Payment; including PSD2, APIs, Messaging, Direct Debits, Card Transactions and Cheque Processing. With us you can be part of many exciting and challenging projects relating to cutting-edge Swiss, European and worldwide banking initiatives.
The team follows an agile approach and works with customers and partners to support our extensive global customer base and to provide them with innovative solutions to meet market demands.
What you will do
- Analysis and management of customer issues (3rd level support)
- Monitoring the market for regulatory changes and building a relationship with our partners
- Becoming a subject matter expert to enable you to support consulting projects and sales workshops
- Creating specifications together with Software Developers, Partners and Customers
- Supporting developers during implementation and testing our newly built functionality
- Maintaining product documentation in collaboration with our Technical Writer
What you need:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge of the payment industry and a passion for software development
- Ability to understand, abstract and specify banking processes and requirements
- Strong, demonstrable requirements engineering experience
- The flexibility to travel occasionally
- A meticulous approach to testing
- Motivation to constantly improve and learn new skills
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving
- The confidence to ask for advice and help from your colleagues
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out "Success Share Units" depending on its performance in a given year.
For those relocating to Edinburgh from overseas or elsewhere in the UK, we also offer a relocation package to make your move that little bit easier.
In addition, we also offer flexible working hours, casual dress code, an annual personal training budget, parking, modern and open-plan offices, discounted gym memberships, free coffee, tea and fruits, pool tables and table tennis, Football and secure bicycle racks and shower facilities. We like to have regular themed social events due to our sociable, relaxed and friendly office culture.
We're waiting to hear from you.
Please only apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93528783