Projective Group is an independent consulting and talent ecosystem powered by both ::projective and Exellys (our tech talent incubator).About Projective GroupWe are an innovation, business and technology consulting firm exclusively focused on the financial services industry to deliver sustainable change
. We combine deep financial domain expertise, innovative new thinking and solution technology with the ecosystem partners in our network. With this combination, we deliver on the promises we make: to transform, to create value, and to take out cost.
Our people are a unique mix of industry practitioners, management consultants and delivery & technology experts. We serve our client with office locations in major European financial centres including: London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris.
Through our recent partnership with investment firm GIMV, Projective Group is ideally equipped and on track to hit our goal: a turnover of 100 million euros by the end of 2023.
To help realize this goal, we are now looking for a C++ Developer
for our client in London
You need a degree in computer science (or equivalent). In addition, you should have some experience/interest in the following:
- As C++ Developer you will design, develop, test and integrate new features, components and improvements to connectivity solutions within a C++, PKI, Java environment with lots of room for experimentation.
What You Can Expect From Us
- 2-5 years of experience as a C++ developer
- Extensive knowledge of C++ & STL
- Extensive knowledge of memory management, multi-processing, multithreading, clustering
- Knowledge of the security aspects in software design and development
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX (AIX) and Linux operating systems (Red Hat)
- Knowledge of Git, CMake, Conan
- Notions of security technologies (PKI, TLS...)
- Knowledge of Java is a plus
- Troubleshooting skills (with GDB & DBX) is a plus
- You will get the chance to develop your skills in a BizDevOps agile environment.
- Do meaningful work. When you join us, you'll work on purposeful projects with progressive technology.
- At Projective Group, consultants will be supported by a dedicated coach/mentor and will receive a unique world-classtraining program that will drive them to faster professional growth.
- Consultants receive a unique compensation model that rewards ongoing delivery and contribution to the success of Projective Group.
- It's all about our people - our DNA motivates our employees to go all-in and transpires in everything we do and makes us unique as an employer.
- We are the owners of our personal development
- We carry no levels nor position titles
- We all share the same annual company objectives
- We frequently meet at the bar - a place of many stories
- We regularly celebrate success and organise yearly exotic off-sites no one wants to miss
Are you ready to take on a high-impact role at a distinctive, innovative and fast growing company?
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93543759