As a PMO Lead, you will have experience of performing a similar role previously within a professional services company, where you will have gained a strong understanding and experience of project delivery and acceptance processes, a high attention to detail and a good level of financial awareness, coupled with an excellent knowledge of project and programme management methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
The role requires you to have strong analytical, interpretation and reporting skills, as well as having the confidence to suggest and implement continuous improvement activities.The Role
The role will report directly into the Head of Central PMO and will predominantly be responsible for being the PMO Lead for one of our specific Business Units. You will be undertaking the resourcing and loading / bandwidth of all PMOs who fall within the that Business Unit, acting as their Line Manager and also being PMO Lead for some of the accounts which fall under the Business Unit.
Other responsibilites will include:
- Typical PMO duties including financial project administration such as project set up, raising purchase orders, invoicing, account hygiene maintenance, Kimble and SAP etc
- Fully understand the account roadmap and account requirements to report on and validate the project and programme roadmap (progress, resource, budget, risks and issues) providing a central view to the business
- Ensure that all new projects are set up correctly on Finance, Resourcing and Project Management systems in accordance with documented business approvals.
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- ...And much more!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93532711