Company DescriptionWriting the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you'll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold - to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com Job DescriptionYour team:
Our team is responsible for the implementation of the new Avaloq Wealth Platform.
You will be surrounded by smart, highly capable people who are passionate to build the next generation of innovative applications to address the upcoming challenges of the Wealth Management industry.
We strongly believe in design thinking and "user-centered" design, working very closely with UX Designers and validating our ideas with End Users.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Product Owner / Business Analyst who can drive the implementation of Roadmap items and new features for the Avaloq Wealth Platform.Your mission:
QualificationsWhat you need
- Work closely with Product Management and the development team to drive the implementation of new features, from requirements gathering to User Acceptance Test
- Write requirements documents describing new features and its acceptance criteria
- Break down new features into Epics and User Stories for the development team
- Prioritize team's backlog in alignment with Product Management
- Ensure Quality Assurance via the execution of automated and manual tests
- Organize and facilitate workshops with customers and partners
You will get extra points for the following
- Previous working Experience as a Product Owner / Business Analyst
- Proven track record in leading the implementation of new software modules and features
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and present them to the development team
- Hands-on attitude with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
Additional InformationWhat you can expect:
- Working experience in an Agile Software Development environment
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in Wealth Management
- Knowledge and Experience with modern cloud technology stacks
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
It's all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq's unique culture.What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out "Success Share Units" depending on its performance in a given year.
Don't be shy - apply!
Please only apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93528917