Company DescriptionWriting the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you'll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold - to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com Job Description
We're building a brand new payment product. As a Software Developer of the Instant Payment team you and your team have the full responsibility and ownership over this product.
You will join a group of highly-skilled, motivated, and dynamic people. We value collaboration and knowledge sharing. We live agile processes, which assist us to continuously improve as individuals and as a team.
We need your experience, optimism, and energy to define, design, and build our next generation of products and services.
- Implement new features as part of an agile development team
- Suggest new technical features and product improvements
- Identify and solve defects
- Support with the build pipeline including automated testing
- Follow and promote best coding practices within the team
- Perform code reviews and coach junior team members
- Experience in Java, ideally in building Highly Scalable Applications using microservices
- Understanding of Design Patterns used in Java and Microservice architecture
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in learning business specific topics and processes
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
You will get extra points for the following
Additional InformationWhat you can expect:
- Experience working in cloud technologies, ideally AWS.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline
- Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes
- Payment knowhow
It's all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq's unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out "Success Share Units" depending on its performance in a given year.
Don't be shy - apply!
Please only apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93528902