Deskside Support Engineer x 2Join us as a Deskside Support Engineer with Cleveland Clinic
(London, It's a Full-time 6 months permanent role)
You will be required to be onsite location 3 times a week.About Capita
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance and other private sector organisations. We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever - and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.About Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes. It is an integrated healthcare delivery system with hospitals, clinics and wellness centres in the U.S., Canada (Toronto) and the U.A.E.).The Role of an ITD Desktop Support Engineer
The post holder is required to work with the ITD Technology Services Team Lead to deliver best-in-class service to Cleveland Caregivers with strong and well-established processes. The candidate will be a highly motivated individual looking to progress their career in an innovative organisation supporting Cleveland Clinic caregivers (CCL employees).
A key requirement of the role is to provide Deskside and End-user Computing Support, supporting Cleveland Clinic devices and specialised software.
Within this one can expect to be troubleshooting end-user devices, test network connectivity, and work with a large number of supporting teams with internal and external providers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong customer service skills and experience problem solving, to join our ambitious and friendly organisation.
The role will have significant involvement in maintaining well-documented procedures and maintaining assets using our IT Service Management tool (ITSM).
This means updating the system to aid the support process and allows other supporting teams and third party to effectively manage the end-to-end process. It is essential that data is accurate recording in the ITSM tool to deliver an outstanding experience of IT services.Typical Role Responsibilities
- Deliver at the elbow and remote support to caregivers
- Ensure that incidents and faults are logged and handled to closure (using Service Now), working with colleagues and third-party suppliers to provide a solution
- Keep the caregivers and ticket updated with developments Keep abreast of the technologies being utilised by Cleveland Clinic
- Work closely with all IT supporting teams onsite and offshore and 3rd party suppliers to manage and resolve incidents and services
- Where tickets are unable to be closed, identify further resolution steps and actions and agree with steps to be taken escalating as necessary
- Report directly to your team lead to ensure SLAs are met
- Reporting directly to the Team lead to ensure SLAs are met
- Working with the team to ensure all documentation is updated and correctly recorded in the relevant repository, aiding effective closure times
- Maintain artefacts and process documentation up to date and communicate it with the necessary stakeholders
- Provide support during business hours and (on rotation) on call out of hours (remote) support for critical incidents
- A support Project team with tasks and activities as required by the project
- Maintain End-user devices assets
- Ensure all Incidents and Requests meet the agreed SLAs
- Configure end-user devices that supports a large number of clinical applications
- Deliver excellent customer experience to the highest standards, while actively contributing to the improvement of IT departmental processes and procedures
Essential / Desirable Criteria:
- Experience in using Workspace tools to support Virtual Interface Desktop solutions and Mobile Device Management
- Experience in thin client management tools to centrally manage a thin client estate including firmware updates
- Application deployments.
- HP Device Manager experience would be advantageous
- Experience in supporting innovative desktop solutions such as Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI)
- Experience in training end-users to use the support technologies
- Experience in managing ITIL processes using ITSM tools (Service Now preferable)
- Experience of Cisco Telephony Solutions handsets and softphones
- Demonstrable track record of knowledge-sharing within teams. This role will work as part of a team and their main focus will be to actively promote knowledge sharing amongst all levels of technical support
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation
- Application deployments.
- Virtual Desktop Interface
- Office 365
- Windows 10 Migration deployment engineer
.We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the very best of luck with your application.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93531017