Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you'll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold - to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com Job Description
In our DevTech division, we deliver highly scalable and performant software - with passion. We consist of hundreds of Software Engineers, Architects, Product Owners and Cluster Leads and speak fluent agile - amongst many other languages. Our vision is clear - we want to code software that provides simplicity for a new era. We think that we are great at what we do, working with brilliant people on future-ready solutions every day. Our flat hierarchies enable everyone to have a voice and we are always looking for new ones, helping us to become even more innovative.
QualificationsWhat you need:
- Closely collaborate with the Product Owner, Business Analysts and other Software Engineers
- Design, develop and maintain thought-out solutions within the team's responsibility
- Improve and optimize existing functionalities
- Develop and maintain automated tests
- Take ownership and responsibility for your area of expertise
You will get extra points for the following:
- Expertise in PL/SQL and SQL
- Competency in Oracle relational database
- Ability to develop high level software designs and solutions for Oracle databases
- Proven capability to develop and optimize Oracle PL/SQL and SQL based solutions
- Experience / know-how in Java, Kafka and / or OpenShift
- Oracle DB PL/SQL certification
- Banking know-how or experience working on financial solutions
What you can expect:
It's all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq's unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out "Success Share Units" depending on its performance in a given year.
Don't be shy - apply!
Please only apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93528777