We are looking for several Product Owners to join a London Software Engineering organisation that develops a wide range of market-leading FinTech solutions. The new Product Owner will join the business at an extremely exciting time as they evolve their portfolio from desktop/on-premise towards cloud/SaaS, upgrading existing products to new technologies and modern UX, as well as developing brand-new solutions!
The successful Product Owner will need to have a deep understanding of Agile methodologies and keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices (including SAFe) and new trends, and as appropriate, participate in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups, sprint retrospectives, and other scrum of scrum ceremonies, striving to continuously improve the team velocity, its processes and engineering practices.
This product Owner opportunity will pay an annual salary up to £75,000, a 10% Annual Bonus, 14% Company Pension, Private Health and Dental Care and lots more! The role will be based 60 / 40 in terms of being based between office and home working with only 1 - 2 days per week max from the Company's London office.
As a new Product Owner, you will work with the Product Management team to understand all relevant market/competitors/end-users, and influence the definition of the Company's product vision and feature-level roadmap.
With that, we're seeking Product Owner's that have / are;
- Sufficient experience as a Product Owner leading one or two scrum teams that are developing commercial B2B/B2C applications.
- In-depth understanding of the Agile software development lifecycle in a commercial/production environment.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle, from concept to productisation.
- High attention to detail and high quality standards whilst being pragmatic and delivering at pace.
- Strong organisation skills, ability to balance multiple priorities and to provide clear status updates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Familiar with scaled Agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe).
- Hands-on experience with the production of wireframes (e.g. using Balsamiq).
To learn more about this Product Owner role, please click the APPLY button and a member of the Spencer Scott - Technology Recruitment team will reach out to you.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93543599