A Great Opportunity to Lead in the Charity Field - full time or part time job share£38,500 fte
Our charity supports people living with brain injury to rebuild lives and live well
Now with a Sussex-wide operation we are gearing up to expand and develop
Reaching more people in town communities - East Sussex, Brighton & Hove, West Sussex
We are seeking a motivated therapist with vision to help roll out our plans
- Join a forward-thinking charity as health specialist manager
- Work widely with partners and continue to make a difference
- Help shape our ambitions to become a trusted service provider
- Provide professional, clinical and day to day leadership of Headway Sussex Client Services and family carer support focusing on health and therapies. Set standards of policy, practice and service and ensure compliance with legal and funder requirements.
- Liaise with expert practitioners across health, social care, neurotherapy, reablement and wellbeing services. Actively develop dynamic working partnerships and networks. Coordinate the Headway training programme and client and carer education.
- Shape health and wellbeing promotion and specialist activity elements of the Headway service. Work with the management team to embed the Living Well Programme in town communities. Lead on health, therapy, reablement and support planning, responding directly to clients, carers, staff, case managers and external practitioners.
- Manage services within budget, reporting on quality, performance, feedback and client and carer outcomes. Contribute to development of strategy and business planning as a key member of the leadership team. Actively support use of digital media and technology in all Headway services.