Are you ready to jump into the world of digital marketing? We are looking for a bright and driven intern to join our growing team within our global company.London Speaker Bureau
is a global resource for corporations and governments, providing keynote speakers, executive learning masterclasses and boardroom advisors. We represent some of the most influential business leaders and politicians in the world. Founded in 1994, our HQ is based in London and we are currently around 100 colleagues in 18 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and North America.
Your tasks will vary from managing websites, web analytics, online ads, SEO projects and social media, as well as assisting on video editing
. You will have the opportunity to learn a wide range of precious skills.
The role is based in our global HQ London office in the High Street Kensington area
.Remote working is possible
up to 2/3 days a week.
This is for a 6-month
placement (with scope to extend).
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm=> Starting date is June 2021
- Updating the company's websites & content integration
- Monitoring & Reporting (Google Analytics / Google Search Console)
- Video editing (Adobe Premiere)
- Writing, updating and proofreading content
- Assisting with social media strategy
- CMS Wordpress
- Basic knowledge on SEO
- Adobe Suite (Premiere)
- Graphic design skills would be a bonus
- Strong interpersonal skills and a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Native level English.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and multitask efficiently.
- University degree educated (or the relevant experience to compensate) with experience working in a digital marketing role.