Technical Learning Specialist - Infrastructure and Network EngineerLondon or Manchester
You will be teaching Sys & Networking programmes as part of the overall apprenticeship programme delivery.
What we can give you:
- Work with the Training Manager to meet the key business strategies and objectives
- Work with the Skills coach to support the progression and achievement of apprentices
- To plan and manage the teaching & mentoring to retain apprentices and achieve maximum completions of the programme
- To manage apprentice progress and provide training contact for employers
- Work with internal and external Skills Coaches and Quality Improvement Consultants to ensure the learners successfully complete their full apprenticeship framework by their planned end achievement date
- To play an active role in shaping and implementing the delivery of the quality improvement plan, including implementation of best practice process and ensuring conformity to external body standards.
- Provide back-up and support to the tutor team
- To contribute to wider team projects and in particular support the development of new programme curriculum
Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
Time off to support the charities you love
Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leadersA little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.Apply now - here's how!
Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.