Hello Thank you for taking a look at this role.
We are Aprao, a B2B SaaS business who have developed an innovative cloud-based financial modelling tool for the real estate sector.
Our customers are real estate companies spread across the world creating value through the development of real estate.
We are a passionate team operating in a fully distributed structure with people currently based across 4 continents. We work in an asynchronous way, ideal for dealing with different timezones, sharing a passion for change and the adoption of technology.
If it sounds like you would fit in, read on Why we need you:
- We're a small but fast-growing SaaS startup and we are all passionate about content marketing - there's no shortage of great ideas, and we're seeing some fantastic results!
- Our marketing manager is looking for support in getting that content in front of the right audience, with the right message, at the right time.
- We're currently a marketing team of one - you'll be working under an experienced manager who will provide as much initial support and guidance as you need, but ultimately will look to make you as autonomous and independent as possible!
- We've built a great international content distribution infrastructure in HubSpot, and we're now at the stage where it's time for someone to come in and own that full-time.
- Managing the content pipeline: from idea, to scoping, to channel distribution, to reporting
- Managing the content schedule for the UK, Australia, and global markets
- Running content-driven campaigns alongside our Marketing Manager, and tracking their success in HubSpot
- Running internal & external calls/meetings/interviews for case studies, articles, etc
- Working with the Marketing Manager to ensure content is distributed across multiple channels (blog, email, video, podcast, social, etc)
- Creating and managing LinkedIn/Twitter posts for our company pages and the accounts of our client-facing team (mostly CEO & Sales)
- Reporting on the success of content across multiple campaigns and channels, and using those insights to support the business in making strategic decisions about future campaigns/content
- Managing calendars, meetings, task lists and deadlines (being highly organised is very important as campaigns will have multiple contributors - internally and externally - whose input will all need to be managed!)
- A working knowledge of CRM, CMS, Google analytics, email marketing, social management, editing/collaboration tools, platforms, and principles - you don't need a degree or any formal qualifications to do this job, but you DO need to know what you're doing!
- Commercial growth mindset
- Highly organised when it comes to task and time management
- Good spelling/grammar/punctuation proofing skills
- Any property industry/property development/property finance/proptech background is ideal
- The more you know about HubSpot, the better!
- Excellent proofing skills
- Video/audio editing experience
- Work from anywhere - You will need to cover UK hours but have the flexibility to work from wherever you like
- Co-working membership or home office setup allowance
- A chance to join an early stage company on our growth journey
- Clear career progression within the sales team
- Employee share options plan
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension - for UK based employees
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.