If you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity, in a fast-growing company with international exposure and great team-mates, we encourage you to read further!About eStoreMedia
eStoreMedia provides an e-commerce automation suite that helps Fortune 500 Brands accelerate online sales. eStoreMedia's suite of SaaS tools integrates Digital Shelf Analytics, Product Information Management and Al‑based Research Methodologies to streamline e-commerce processes and drive Perfect Store implementation across thousands of online e-retailers in over 50 markets globally.
Brands that work with eStoreMedia include L'Oreal, Mattel, P&G, Reckitt, Coty and Whirlpool. Headquartered in London, UK, with a development hub in Warsaw, Poland, the company has a staff of over 120 located in offices around the world including London, New York, Mexico City, Geneva and Belgrade.
e-Commerce is predicted to grow more than 150% in the next five years. At the same time, penetration of e-commerce automation solutions offered by eStoreMedia is still very low. If you are looking for a position in a company with great growth potential and a lot of exciting opportunities, eStoreMedia is the place for you.About The Role
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated SDR Manager to further accelerate our growth.
As an SDR Manager you will be responsible for maximizing the number of new sales opportunities by leading a team of SDRs and helping them create effective messages. The SDR Manager will own the team objectives, work closely with Account Executives as well as the Marketing team in order to move toward the shared goal.
- Lead, motivate, and direct the activities of the SDR team in order to achieve objectives, targets and KPIs
- Monitor productivity and take action based on performance metrics and KPIs
- Look for and implement gamification methodologies to drive engagement of the team
- Co-create and update our Sales Playbook
- Help in identifying new trends, developing best practices and setting goals
- Have a good time! We are in a marathon and not a sprint and we need to make sure we create an environment which includes a healthy amount of fun.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role, preferably at a software or technology provider, ideally selling SaaS products, including recruiting, on-boarding and training SDRs
- Proven coaching and leadership skills and ability to motivate employees
- Previous experience in an SDR role, consistently achieving meetings quota, leading to closing of significant deals
- Ability to articulate value propositions and communicate them via phone, email or LinkedIn
- Excellent written communication will be a game-changer in this role
- Ability to communicate with customers in a positive and approachable way
- Confidence in dealing with prospects, including those in junior and senior management positions at global consumer brands
- Experience with keeping track of your activities in a sales CRM and an understanding of the importance of attention to detail and data quality
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during intense situations
Why should I want to work at eStoreMedia?
"At eStoreMedia I feel confident, I am being supported and when I fail I am being encouraged. Together with the fact that there are so many people from different parts of the world, makes it even better to be here!" Jan
"Since the day I started I became part of the working group. The dynamics and way of work at eStoreMedia is unique: it lets you collaborate in international teams that are focused only on the best outcome" Mauricio
Check out our blog and see us in action at https://www.estoremedia.com/