Golin are excited to be on the search for an Senior Account Executive to join our Consumer team. Working on a key Consumer client, Mondelez, you will work on Cadbury across a range of key projects including Dairy Milk, Inventor, Crème Egg and gifting as well as brands such as Twirl, Wispa and Dairy Milk Buttons. Although Mondelez will be your key focus, you will also work across other clients in the consumer portfolio as required.What will I be doing?
As a Catalyst, you play an essential role in creating change for our clients. You drive our clients' business as a brand/business steward. You ensure we're delivering the maximum impact in leading and managing accounts for the agency. And, are responsible for the Golin brand with clients. You are curious, creative, brave, inclusive and collaborative. And, are passionate about driving results. You are relevance obsessed and flawless in your execution. You champion great work and drive collaboration within the g4 model. In a nutshell, you're a progressive business driver.
- Expand media relationships relevant to the brand to prepare for sell ins
- Carrying out research for campaign development in a timely fashion
- Maintain and nurture client relationships through open, constant and transparent communication as it relates to our work and budgets
- Demonstrate mastery of details and coordination by managing program planning
- Manage internal expectations by effectively addressing team needs in a timely manner; communicate up, down and around to help the team operate most efficiently
- Show the client an integrated view of the work by understanding how to apply insights from client plans (both traditional and digital) and be able to identify the white space opportunity to drive organic growth
- Be able to write clearly and concisely for both internal and external communications; effectively communicate your message succinctly
- Actively participate in the Creative process by pre-selling ideas to clients before they are officially presented; understanding the art of the pre-sell
- Actively seek out new business opportunities for the agency through your contacts; flag potential business to your leadership team
We are a progressive public relations agency, designed to reach a profoundly diverse global market. We proudly reclaim and redefine PR at a time when earning attention has never been more important. Our progressive approach aligns earned first, data driven creative with the customer journey, to build relevance and deliver maximum impact for our clients.
With 50 offices around the world and 60 years of experience, 'Go All In' is our agency's ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity. We Go All In, in everything we do. We are committed to Go All In for our people, offering a full benefits programme that builds a culture of happy people who are the best at what they do. We're proud of the work we do, and even prouder when it is recognised by our peers. Over the last five years, we have been named 'Agency of the Year' ten times in a row and received many awards for our creative work. It's a testament to our team's excellent work and dedication to innovation and client service. In both 2019 and 2020, we were named PRWeek Global Agency of the Year and AMEC Research and Measurement Team of Year.Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Golin. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume, we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.