We're looking for a talented Community Manager, who will be responsible for growing and supporting Onloan's community (affectionately called Loaners) across the UK. Outgoing and sociable, but also organised and efficient, this person will report directly to the co-founder/ Creative Director and will work closely with the whole team to ensure we build an Onloan world that offers Loaners the best rental experience possible.Responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact for our Loaners day to day, resolving any issues, and helping them get the best out of their Onloan membership
- Manage & grow our influencer / ambassador and "friends & family" programs
- Take the lead in designing & planning events to engage our community offline
- Build partnerships with the leading brands and culture-changers of the future
- Support our fantastic PR Consultant with outreach to a wide variety of media organisations
Salary & Benefits
- You could be a recent graduate, or have 1-2 years experience in a startup environment
- Brilliant written communication skills - you can charm anyone over an email or DM
- Sociable - you're happiest when building & developing relationships
- Very organised & good at multi-tasking
- You have the right attitude for a startup, ie willing to move fast & get stuck in
- You are passionate about the Onloan mission to enable the exploration of personal style, without treating clothes as disposable.
- Equity options following probation period.
- We're small but growing so you'll have a ton of opportunities to learn by doing
- Flexible working requirements? Ask us, as we'd like to figure it out. Come and help us build the kind of company you've always wanted to work for.
To apply: send a CV & short email to email@example.com