AND Digital is a fast growing, tech consultancy. AND we are expanding our Clubs into Leeds.
At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we're united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won't transform a business or save the world: it's the people that count.About You
As a .NET Engineer at AND Digital you will help champion software quality for our clients, work on large-scale projects and help other engineers in their roles. As a result, you will need to be able to:
To do that, it's essential that you bring the following:
- Work on large-scale, enterprise-level software development projects across multiple industries built on .NET Core / .NET 5 frameworks using C#
- Create reliable, fault tolerant web API services adhering to RESTful standards and specification
- Show good understanding of software testing & automation, one or more common cloud platforms, CI/CD and relational & non-relational databases
- Champion a quality first approach to software development
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and application of design patterns.
- Previous experience of working with ASP.NET & Razor Pages.
- Experienced with Docker and containerisation of .NET applications.
- Facilitate problem solving and work as a team to bring software to life
- Work in a collaborative environment where your ideas and opinions are valued and respected
- Work with junior engineers in your team and assist with their mentoring and career development
- Take ownership of your own career progression with extensive support from those around you
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there's nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here's three key things to understand about us:
- We're built for people - like, real humans. Not 'resources' or 'staff'. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There's no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That's exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it's business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we'll be in touch.