Senior QA Test Engineer London / WfH to £65k
As a Senior QA Test Engineer you will develop automated test cases and test frameworks to test new functionality including both functional and non-functional testing using a range of open source tools and libraries such as WebDriverIO. As a senior member of the team you'll provide mentoring and guidance in the use of automated testing, drive best practice and seek continual improvement.
The company can offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home with a gradual return to the office in the coming months; based in central London you will be joining a friendly and collaborative team who will support and encourage you to reach your full potential. You will receive regular training and can enjoy a comprehensive benefits package which includes; gym membership subsidy, additional holiday purchase scheme and a free breakfast bar as well as continued flexibility.
- You have strong QA testing experience, with both manual and automation experience
- You have a good knowledge of automation test tools - particularly WebDriverIO, JUnit, Jasmin, Karma, JMock, JBehave
- Understanding of multiple operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Mac OX)
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Degree educated in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, happy to mentor
As a Senior QA Test Engineer / Software Tester you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4451 to find out more about this Senior QA Test Engineer / Software Tester opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93198712