This is initially a 18 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) This is NOT
a daily rate contract.
This is a great opportunity for a Frontend Developer to join our IT department as we support the ongoing development of our Salesforce Commerce Cloud Boohoo group sites.
What you'll do as a Frontend Developer...
What we want from a Frontend Developer... Essential:
- Supporting the Frontend Development team in Implementing solutions to fulfil defined business needs.
- Working with our Ecommerce team, developing web pages and HTML components.
- Receive and interpret business requirements and technical specifications. Implement solutions to fulfil the defined needs.
- Perform coding to technical and functional specifications.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
- Performing maintenance programming and correcting defects.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Monitoring front end performance and optimising load times.
- Participating in strategic projects to deliver business and IT goals.
- Bringing new ideas, making suggestions and constantly seeking to improve our processes.
- Communicating status, blockers and next steps in stand ups.
- Web development experience
- An eye for detail and ability to accurately implement complex briefs
- Strong communication skills with ability to develop strong relationships within your own team, department and the wider business
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git/BitBucket)
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload
What you'll get as a Frontend Developer...
- Experience with ecommerce Development
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Knowledge of responsive/adaptive design
- Agile methodologies / Kanban
- Web Performance
- Working knowledge of Mobile first design
- Working knowledge of Usability
- Awareness of Accessibility Guidelines
- Semantically marking up content
- Good understanding of SEO
Competitive salary based on experience
SAYE share buying options
40% discount on all boohoo group stock
On site gym
The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement and growth!
The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions may be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request. By continuing with this application you are agreeing to comply with this company policy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93192863