Based in our Holborn office, we are currently looking to recruit a Junior Operational Consultant with a betting & gaming background to join our Consultancy & Research Team. The team is a well-established group of industry experts and analysts within Playtech who have a combined 100+ years' experience working for leading operators and content suppliers. The team is responsible for providing operational consultancy to new and existing Playtech licensees, ensuring that they get the most value out of Playtech products and services, as well as providing research support to product teams and supporting innovation within Playtech for all product verticals.
The main purpose of this role is to work with the Senior Consultant and licensees to support the operational implementation of Playtech products and best practices within our licensees' organisations. Playtech Consultants work with licensees to improve operational processes and deliver revenue growth through operational change/optimisation. We are constantly adding new tools and features to our software platform and this role will work with Product, Marketing, Training, Account Management and other stakeholders to drive adoption of Playtech software elements. This role covers a client-facing element, as well as exposure to technical and operational configuration of Playtech products.
To be successful for this role you will need to have operational experience of the gambling industry (ideally B2C) and strong product awareness. You will need to have excellent analytical and presentational skills and be a forward thinking, tech-savvy expert with the ability to provide information, recommendations and practical support to licensees. You will need the potential to understand and learn how all products within Playtech operate and interact to a high standard. The successful candidate will work on a wide variety of concurrent projects and therefore need to be able to self-manage their workload and time, whilst being responsive to changes in business priority. We offer guaranteed exposure to leading-edge technology and exposure to a mix of new product development and enhancements.Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
What effect does this job have on the business?
- Becoming expert in Playtech software systems and how they are used in real world business situations
- Working with licensees to improve operational processes and deliver revenue growth through operational change/optimisation
- Presentations of new and existing products to licensees
- Setting goals, defining KPIs and planning CRM approaches and content with relevant personnel
- Data and insight analysis
- Supporting training and marketing activities
- Assisting the onboarding of new clients to the Playtech platform
- Producing project plans, reports and audits on operator sites
- Updating relevant stakeholders on status as required
- Some Consultancy work is directly revenue generating: this role will be part of paid Consultancy arrangements
- Driving and monitoring the adoption and usage of new Playtech products is essential in determining ROI and determining the direction of future development
- Increases in licensee revenue directly translate to increases in revenue to Playtech, and customer retention
- The Consultancy & Research Team inform the business about new products and best practice, working across the product verticals within the company
- 2-3 years or more in the betting & gaming sector
- 2-3 years in a B2C operational role (most likely CRM/marketing/operations)
About Playtech (www.playtech.com)
- Expertise with CRM and operational e-commerce practices
- Knowledge of the gambling industry and products
- Awareness of Playtech products and software
- Ability to grasp new concepts and systems
- High standards of both written and oral communication
- Highly organised and administratively capable
- Ability to prioritise based upon changing commercial pressures
- Persuasive, confident and diplomatic
Founded in 1999, Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services.
Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games. Playtech provides licensees with the tools to maximise cross-selling opportunities, player loyalty and yield, all through the powerful management interface - the IMS. The Group's capabilities enable the delivery of an integrated software or turnkey solution, with players accessing online, broadcast, mobile and server-based gaming terminals through a single account.
New licensees include existing online operators upgrading or diversifying their offering, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries, and new entrants making their online gaming debut, particularly in newly regulated markets.
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies. For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome all applicants. Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with the data protection act.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93205466