Cloud Engineer / DevOps WfH / London to £65k
Cloud Engineer / DevOps (AWS) *Remote Interview / Work from Home*. Would you like to progress your career working on a complex data analytics product used by sports teams across a range of disciplines to deliver live data analysis and predictions, pre-event planning and post event review?
As a Cloud Engineer / DevOps you will collaborate closely with the Cloud Engineering development team to create a separate DevOps function and help build the future of the company's cloud application suite. You'll support existing infrastructure and enable the team to scale applications in the cloud, helping to build new products and add new features to existing ones.
You will also assist with maintaining the company's IT infrastructure including on-premise services (NAS, CI/CD, server builds, office network); have input into best practice and security policies.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; following social distancing you could stay working from home or join colleagues in the London office for part of the week or every now and again.
- You have experience in a DevOps role within an AWS environment
- You have a good knowledge of client-server and distributed systems; AWS Cloud architecture patterns
- You have experience with container orchestration and an understanding of Infrastructure as Code
- You have a good knowledge of networking and security
- You have scripting skills, Python would be ideal
- You're collaborative with great communication skills
As a Cloud Engineer / DevOps you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this Cloud Engineer / DevOps (AWS) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93191468