Salesforce Architect Cambridge / WfH to £80k
Salesforce Architect / Senior Solution Engineer (Salesforce CRM) *Remote Interview WfH*. Do you enjoy partnering with clients, collaborating to solve problems and designing solutions from scratch? You could be joining a technology consultancy that partners with local government clients to deliver CRM solutions that streamline local services, driving efficiencies.
As a Salesforce Architect you will utilise your deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and gain an indepth knowledge of the products and services available so that you can quickly identify options to deploy and tailor products or design new custom functionality either standalone for a customer or as a new product innovation.
You'll have ownership of the design phase, work with Technical Consultants and Software Developers throughout solution development and play a lead role in the implementation processas well as directly configuring functionality in Salesforce and demo-ing to customers and partners. Your role will encompass some pre-sales through technical feasibility discussions with clients and the creation of proof-of-concepts and bi-proposals.
The company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; post-COVID you'll split your time between the office in Cambridge and client sites across the UK with continued flexibility to work from part of the week. There's a friendly team environment with a range of social clubs and activities (ranging from board games nights, to music and sports).
- Experience in a similar client facing, technical role
- Strong Salesforce architecture experience including Salesforce certifications such as Platform App Builder, Service Cloud Consultant and preferably Application and / or System Architect
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and a take a lead role
- Collaborative and pragmatic communicator, able to form strong client and internal relationships (ideally you will have experience working with Agile teams)
- Ideally you will have a valid UK driving licence
As a Salesforce Architect (Salesforce CRM) you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, private medical care and much more.
Apply now or call 01372 475 575 to find out more about this Salesforce Architect / Senior Solution Engineer (Salesforce CRM) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93192415