Senior Machine Learning Engineer London to £100k
Senior Machine Learning Engineer (Python SQL Data Warehouse) *Remote Interview WfH*. Would you like to work with terabytes of data on complex and interesting systems in a senior role where you can remain hands-on, take ownership and take a lead?
You could be joining an ad-tech company; the core product is a complex Machine Learning based bidding platform for the programmatic advertising space.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer you will take a lead on data science projects and collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to build data model pipelines to power customer driven products. You'll guide major architectural changes as the company scales to improve speed and efficiency and implement and test the latest research. You'll be working in a technology driven environment, discussing ideas and collaboratively problem solving.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process and the ability to work from home full-time until around September when the expectation is to get back to the office in Central London for part of the week.
- You're degree educated in a STEM discipline, likely to have studied to MSc level
- You have strong commercial experience as a Machine Learning Engineer
- You have expertise with Python and SQL
- You have a good knowledge of Data Warehousing, particularly Snowflake, Deep Reinforcement learning and out-of-core algorithms
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with great communication skills, keen to learn and share knowledge / mentor others
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and benefits including a generous pension.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4456 to find out more about this Senior Machine Learning Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93191280