Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! Cognizant Microsoft Business Group's Solution Advisory Services
team is hiring now and we're looking for our next Power Platform Consultant
to join us. The role has an immediate start and would be on a permanent contract.
The Microsoft Business Group is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. We are compelled by our core values to drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The Cognizant Microsoft Business Group team delivers full lifecycle solutions-from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.Why should you work at Microsoft Business Group?
What impact will you have in this role?
- Multi Award Winning Business
- Official and Award-Winning Microsoft Partner
- Award Winning Databricks Partner
- Official GitHub Partner
- Cloud Native Organisation
- Growing International and Diverse teams
- Hugely collaborative environment, where ideas and knowledge sharing is actively encouraged
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection Cover
- Death in Service Cover
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced employee contributions
- Flexible Working and Working from Home
- Enhanced annual leave allowance
- We are committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and enthusiastic consultant who will nurture needs and deliver Microsoft Business Applications solutions for existing and prospective clients. Working with the Business Analysis practice and client teams to design, build, oversee, and implement solutions using the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 customer engagement first-party applications. What will the Senior Power Platform Consultant be doing day-to-day?
What type of experience does the Senior Power Platform Consultant need to be successful in this role?
- Designing and building no-code and low-code solutions on the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 customer engagement first-party apps
- Communicating effectively and transparently with your colleagues and clients
- Collaborating in teams made up from both partner and client colleagues
- Estimating, planning and managing your own work to priorities
- Working with technical developers of Azure and Power Platform pro-dev components to make use of those in your solutions
- Getting involved in sales activities
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Experience of making solutions on the Power Platform: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent
- Understanding of when to use Dataverse (common data service) and Dataverse for Microsoft Teams platforms
- Experience of building solutions in one or more of the Dynamics 365 customer engagement first-party applications: Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, Sales Insights, Customer Insights, Customer Service Insights
- Used to working in iterative deliveries, scrum or agile
- Experience of turning need into solution ideally, but not necessarily, in a consultancy
- The ability to explain complex and technical things simply
- Curiosity, talent and the skills to learn more
- Intelligently solving problems
Does the role require travel?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Certification in one of the following is highly desirable
- MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- And ideally certification in one of the following:
- MB-210: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- MB-220: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
- MB-230: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- MB-240: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
We encourage our team members to meet with our customers in person for at least 20% of the time they are working together. Sometimes this requires travel outside of normal working hours.Security Responsibility:
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature's corporate security standards.EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY
Cognizant Microsoft Business Group requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check as permitted by applicable employment regulations. Depending on the requirements of the job, these record checks may include any or all of the following education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check. ABOUT THE COGNIZANT MICROSOFT BUSINESS GROUP (MBG)
The Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG) has a singular purpose-advancing your cloud modernization journey with focus, simplicity and scale. The Microsoft Business Group is an end-to-end Microsoft-centric cloud solutions and managed services provider that leverages extensive experience and IP to deliver constant innovation and business value, powered by the Microsoft Cloud platform. We are designed to reflect how you think about cloud transformation from a platform native perspective. Our dedicated experts and trusted blueprint deliver your digital difference through the Microsoft Cloud: Azure, Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365. We turn digital potential into real business performance at speed.Who We Are
We are the destination employer for Microsoft-committed professionals, providing depth of specialization and differentiated career paths. We have authentic conversations, build connections and grow careers while centering ourselves around our employees. We are a global team of certified consultants across all relevant technologies, coupled with cloud focused advisory consultants. With our supercharged talent, we are the world's best Microsoft partner. We prioritize investing and expanding.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, the Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG) understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
The Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG) prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG).
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93195360