React Developer - £45,000 - £60,000
Remote Working - London Office
Skills - React, UI Frameworks, HTML, CSS and UI patterns.
Data Processing and Analytical platform for Fintech companies.
Are you a React Developer wanting to get into the fintech industry but lack the fintech experience?
Are you a junior to mid level React Developer who wants to join a successful, well established international fintech company?
Are you a React Developer looking for a role that can offer both legacy and greenfield projects?
Having been bought out by a father company 2 years ago, this fintech company who support their clients on a B2B basis, build platforms to help their clients track their finances and they are now on the hunt to grow their tech team.
The company provide industry leading data processing and analytical platforms and are on the lookout for a React Developer with experience in user interface engineering to join their London Tech team.
As their next React Developer, you will use you experience in React, UI Frameworks and user interface engineering to support their current financial planning dashboard as well as their next and exciting projects which are on the 2021 project horizon.
As their React Developer your days will consist of:
- Playing a hands-on role on an agile development team, working with large data sets.
- Developing and enhancing their SaaS web applications, API's and internal systems
- Ensuring and maintaining high quality features for clients
- Stay on top of new potential areas for improvements in performance, stability and scalability.
- Stay up to date with the latest development techniques and software's in React.
This is 100% a role for a React Developer who has good commercial experience but feels as though they can still learn a lot more from senior developers in the fintech industry. So, if you are a React Developer who is interested in this position, here is what you need to be successful:
- 2+ years' experience working for a web development company.
- Strong skills in HTML, CSS, SAAS/LESS and UI Patterns.
- Experience using public API's
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a valued, hardworking and enthusiastic team.
So, are you a React Developer interested in this fantastic fintech opportunity? If so, APPLY NOW! Or, drop me a message on LinkedIn à Alice Richardson.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93221755