Technical Product Manager London to £80k
Technical Product Manager (SaaS API SDK). Are you a tech savvy Product Manager with a software development background?
You could be joining a highly regarded provider of serverless real-time infrastructure for the Internet that processes billions of messages a day and powers everything from live chat and VoIP calls to real-time pricing and stock availability for a multitude of services around the globe.
As a Technical Product Manager you utilise your indepth understanding of technology to lead technology projects on complex APIs and SDKs. You'll be embedded within delivery teams, UX and engineering and utilise your knowledge of software development to make trade-offs, steward the delivery process and close the gaps in requirements including producing technical documentation along with wireframes and API scaffolding where appropriate.
You will join an accomplished team of software professionals working on complex and interesting systems where you'll be encouraged to learn and continuously develop your career.
The company is able to offer a completely remote interview and onboarding process as well as mainly fulltime work from home, you'll collaborate via Slack (regular visits to the office in North London will be required, approx. once in two weeks for team meet-ups, tech talks, lunch and learn events when social distancing is over).
- You're degree educated, having achieved a 2.1 or above in a STEM discipline, Computer Science preferred
- You have commercial experience as a Product Manager within a technical environment
- You're have experience of writing code (in any modern language e.g. Python, Ruby, PHP, Java) to build prototypes that use APIs and are able to discuss and reason about technology choices
- You have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle, Agile methodologies, SaaS based products, APIs and UX
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, are collaborative by nature and enjoy problem solving
As a Technical Product Manager you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) + benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4447 to find out more about this Technical Product Manager opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93223193