Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional ConsultantGuildford, Surrey£75,000 - £80,000 per annum
On behalf of a Surrey based FTSE 100 organisation, I'm seeking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant to deliver support for their Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing functional consulting, customisation and software development expertise to enhance the existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.Responsibilities:
Experience / Skills required:
- You will liaise with the internal and external product team to deliver enhancements via Agile sprints to the Dynamics implementation, and coordinate with the support teams to assist with day-to-day operation of the system.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are a must along with the ability to lead development through all stages of delivery.
- Experience and technical ability to optimise business process through the deployment of PowerApps and Power Automate (Flows) are highly desired.
- An excellent awareness of the Microsoft roadmap is a must for this role.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in configuration development, and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform systems
- Understanding of broader Microsoft Stack and how to leverage it to create powerful solutions, including but not limited to Dynamics Outlook App, PowerApps, PowerBI, Common Data Services, Azure, Office 365
- Experience designing and building complex reports within a Microsoft Power Platform environment (including through the use of PowerBI)
- Desire to continually develop knowledge of MS platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve
- Ability to analyse requirements, design and configure features in Dynamics 365
- Accreditation on Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93225617