An exciting position has arisen for a Software Developer to join my Leading Software provider of end-to-end ERP system design. You will assist with the day-to-day running of an Energy and/or Liquid Fuel business.
We are looking for enthusiastic, talented full stack developers to work in an agile team building the next generation of products.
You will work collaboratively to define and develop new and existing software features, coordinating with the Product Owner to identify technical solutions and acceptance criteria.
This is a Genuine "Job for Life" with a long-term career on offer with full backing and training. The same commitment is expected from the employee.Key skills of the Full Stack Developer include:
- Actively participating in the development of the software
- Delivering high quality work
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Willingness to learn new languages, technologies and tools
Enthusiasm and a desire to learn are key to the successful candidate.
As a successful candidate, you will be expected to show flexibility and eagerness to assist across the other teams in the business as required for both learning and business need.Training
A period of acclimatisation, training and familiarisation with the company's products, systems and services will be necessary, all of which will be provided for the successful applicant.Mandatory requirements for the Full Stack Developer:
Desirable attributes for the Full Stack Developer:
- Commercial experience in software development
- C#, .Net, MVC
- Creating & consuming REST web services
- Container lifecycle management
- Agile experience ideally working within a Scrum team
In addition to an annual salary of between £30k to £40k, we also offer:
- Experience in Energy or Liquid Fuel distribution industry
- Experience in ERP, Stock Management or Warehousing systems
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Flexible working arrangements
- 7 hour working day
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service benefit of 6x salary
- Permanent health insurance
- Private health care
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free parking
- Free beans to cup coffee in our amazing, open plan, bright new offices
My client is located in Exchange Quay, Manchester, with easy access to motorways and public transport.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93226333