C# Developer London to £80k
C# Developer / Full Stack Software Engineer (C# .Net Core). Are you a skilled C# Developer who enjoys working across the full stack with a range of technologies? You could be progressing your career in a senior role at a City based FinTech.
Working across the full development lifecycle as a C# Developer you will architect, design and develop new features and enhancements to their core, data centric platform that is widely used by buy-side firms for message broking and connectivity to funds.
You'll be joining a small, dedicated technology team using Agile TDD development practices; you'll contribute to peer code reviews, daily Scrum meetings, change analysis sessions, technical presentations and participate in Pair Programming across the team. As a senior member of the team you'll also provide technical leadership and mentor more junior members of staff.
This is an excellent time to join as they embark on a project to re-engineer the core platform for scalability, moving towards .Net Core, Kubernetes and Azure; you'll also gain exposure to Blockchain technology.
- You have strong C# .Net design and development experience, ideally including .Net Core although you can pick up on the job
- You have technical leadership and mentoring experience
- You have a good knowledge of TDD, unit testing frameworks, mocking frameworks and patterns for testability
- You have a good knowledge of T-SQL, MS SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of messaging technologies e.g. RabbitMQ, MSMQ or NServiceBus; and Azure / Cloud experience
- You're a collaborative team member with excellent communication skills; keen to share knowledge with others and continually improve
As a C# Developer / Full Stack Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4460 to find out more about this C# Developer / Full Stack Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93213049