You will be joining this rapidly growing service line responsible for all Managed Service contracts to all of our customers across all sectors. We cover Service Operations and service desk, AMO, Cloud technology, End User Compute and legacy ITO. We align with ITIL and are agnostic across our delivery capability in relation to core IT, Cloud, service desk, EUC tools and technologies.
We are passionate about delivery and live the NTT DATA values in parallel with a healthy work / life balance and a great team spirit.
What to Expect
As a Pre-Sales Support Officer, you will be responsible for providing pre-sales administrative services to a number of managed service accounts in the healthcare sector.
The role requires you to assist colleagues in developing project proposals for our existing clients, so your ability to write clear and concise documents will be essential. You should (or quickly be able to) understand basic business practices such as obtaining quotes from suppliers and generating prices for our clients. You will be good at following established processes, and have a logical and organised approach to your work.
You will help to track proposals through all stages, and build up to taking responsibility for a number of those stages, working closely with busy colleagues to our common aim of providing timely and accurate proposals to our clients.
Ultimately, you will be an important part of a team that generates significant business within NTT DATA from established clients.
The role will require you to take responsibility for a range of activities, working with the support of colleagues, from dealing with suppliers to progressing proposals through internal company approvals. You will be supporting multiple established client accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Working with colleagues at all levels to ensure that client proposals are produced on-time and according to internal processes.
· Written production of simpler proposals; drafting and updating more complex proposals to assist colleagues.
· Taking proposals through internal company approvals; creating slide decks required for the approval process.
· Updating internal systems that are used to track sales opportunities, and filing documents to maintain a clear record of steps followed.
· Dealing with suppliers from setting them up on company systems through to chasing quotes and approving invoices.
· Working to deadlines; using initiative to resolve barriers and ensure that tight timescales are met
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
· A people focused business
· Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
· A varied client base
· ...And much more!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93217274