Junior Developer QA
Projective Group is an independent consulting and talent ecosystem powered by both ::projective and Exellys (our tech talent incubator).About Projective GroupWe are an innovation, business and technology consulting firm exclusively focused on the financial services industry to deliver sustainable change.
We combine deep financial domain expertise, innovative new thinking and solution technology with the ecosystem partners in our network. With this combination, we deliver on the promises we make: to transform, to create value, and to take out cost.
Our people are a unique mix of industry practitioners, management consultants and delivery & technology experts. We serve our client with office locations in major European financial centres including: London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris.
Through our recent partnership with investment firm GIMV, Projective Group is ideally equipped and on track to hit our goal: a turnover of 100 million euros by the end of 2023.
To help realize this goal, we are now looking for technical change talent with a versatile Financial Services consulting background
for our client in London
We are recruiting diverse tech talents
across the key domains of C++ development and QA
You have at least 2 years' experience
as a tech consultant as either a C++ developer or QA Engineer, and are able to work independently, with excellent problem solving & analytical skills. You will need a computer science or applied informatics degree.In addition, you should have experience in some of the following:
What You Can Expect From Us
- A range of proven technologies, such as C++, STL, Java or Python;
- Experience in complex code/scripts and implementing CI/CD pipeline;
- Experience with testing methodology and/or risk management (ISTQB, CAT);
- Experience with Testing Tools (Robot Framework, Jmeter, Jenkins);
- Experience with Test Management Tools (Xray, ...);
- Knowledge of Linux OS (RedHat), Windows and UNIX (command line);
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, including PKI;
- Knowledge of Basic Networking Tools, including MQ and Public Cloud;
- Knowledge of DevOps Tools (Docker, Jenkins, Ansible);
- Knowledge of Collaboration Tools, including Git, Cmake, Conan;
Are you ready to take on a high-impact role at a distinctive, innovative and fast growing company?
- You will get the chance to develop your skills in a BizDevOps agile environment.
- Do meaningful work. When you join us, you'll work on purposeful projects with progressive technology.
- At Projective Group, consultants will be supported by a dedicated coach/mentor and will receive a unique world-classtraining program that will drive them to faster professional growth.
- Consultants receive a unique compensation model that rewards ongoing delivery and contribution to the success of Projective Group.
- It's all about our people - our DNA motivates our employees to go all-in and transpires in everything we do and makes us unique as an employer.
- We are the owners of our personal development
- We carry no levels nor position titles
- We all share the same annual company objectives
- We frequently meet at the bar - a place of many stories
- We regularly celebrate success and organise yearly exotic off-sites no one wants to miss
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93216606