Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature's Operations Centre
team is growing fast and we're looking for our next Cloud Infrastructure Analyst
to join us.
Our Cloud Infrastructure Analysts play a key role in monitoring and promoting system health for customers across a wide range of industries giving you technical variety and a chance to expand your cloud knowledge across the entire Microsoft stack.
Our customer base includes global corporations from all verticals, with presence and associated technology infrastructure around the world. Our business value is to ensure there are eyes on our customer's critical infrastructure 7x24x365, and alert them to any issues in advance of outages that could affect associated critical business operations. Ongoing performance analysis and reporting are also additional value services provided to our customer base. **Please note that this role is 5 days on, 2 days off and a rotational shift pattern of 6am - 2:30pm, 1:30pm - 10:00pm, 9:45pm - 6:15am, you will also be required to have lived in the UK for 3 years and have an enhanced background check*What will you be doing day-to-day
What type of experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Provide proactive remote systems monitoring and troubleshooting support to our client base, to ensure maximum service availability and performance of their technology infrastructure.
- Perform a variety of tasks including systems health monitoring and configuration, server scans, diagnostic tasks, event log correlation, performance monitoring and remediation.
- Identify service issues in timely manner and escalate to the appropriate resolver group when required.
- Collaborate with Service Desk and other New Signature technical teams to resolve service interruption issue.
- Ongoing performance analysis and reporting.
- Through effective communication, ensure customers are well informed.
- Schedule, perform and report on all agreed routine maintenance activities.
- Ensure tracking and knowledge base systems are kept up to date.
- Adhere to established process and procedures and proactively look for opportunities to improve efficiency and quality of service.
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Good understanding of Microsoft networking technologies.
- Server issues troubleshooting experience.
- Exposure to Azure infrastructure
- Exposure to Monitoring Tools such as Azure Monitor/ Log Analytics and SCOM
- Experienced with exposure to Operation Centre (OC), MSP or multi-client environments.
- A passion to investigate technical issues.
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is disciplined, with a logical and pragmatic approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse business groups.
- A hands-on individual who demonstrates a willingness and ability to learn new things quickly
- Excellent customer relation and communication skills
- Proactive, curious, investigative mindset with attention to quality and detail.
- Hunger for personal development and aspiration to attain Microsoft Certifications
- Ability to do 24/7 shift work is essential.
Does the role require travel?
- Ideally already have Az-900 / AZ-104 certificates or working towards them
- ITIL / MSCA
We encourage our team members to meet with our customers in person for at least 20% of the time they are working together. Sometimes this requires travel outside of normal working hours.Security Responsibility:
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature's corporate security standards.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93218564