AWS DEVOPS ENGINEER WANTED FOR AN EXCITING, AWARD WINNING FINTECH DISRUPTER FOCUSED ON AI - UP TO £90K - REMOTE WORKING
Are you an experienced and talented AWS DevOps Engineer? Love to work in high growth tech startups backed by some of the best in the business? Then this role working in behavioural analysis and fraud detection to validate consumers for some of the largest companies in Europe is for you!
The AWS DevOps Engineer will work alongside an existing team of ambitious, passionate and diverse international team (over 20 nationalities speaking over 15 languages!!) working on products used in checking consumers are safe for business to give credit to which gives businesses access to more good customers with lower risks! To date hundreds of thousands of transactions have been approved with more than a billion pounds of revenue being provided safely for large organisations in the UK!
The ideal AWS DevOps Engineer has:
- 5 years Commercial experience with any version of AWS;
- Experience with creating Python scripting;
- Experience with S3, ECS, RDS;
- Experience in Distributed architectures and microservices;
- Experience in Docker image building, maintenance, pipelining;
- Cloudformation, Cloudwatch, Redis, Kinesis, Lambdas, Route 53 and Cloudfront.
What would be extra awesome:
What's in it for you:
- Experience working within any Python Web backend coding;
- Experience with any database optimisation platform;
- Experience in working at a startup.
- Remote work (within the UK only)
- Flexible offices
- Team lunch (weekly Deliveroo or Uber Eats allowance)
- Company Laptop
- Online events
- 25 Paid Holidays
If this AWS DevOps Engineer role is of interest please apply to this advert or click on the link here - https://www.rayassociates.co.uk/jobs/aws-devops-engineer-1 and one of our consultants will be in touch within 24 hours if your CV is suitable!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93212960