Java Developer / Senior Software Engineer Chelmsford to £55k
Java Developer / Senior Software Engineer (Java 8 Agile). Do you enjoy working across the full development lifecycle? You could be progressing your career in a senior, hands-on role at a global software house that specialises in solutions for the automotive industry.
As a Java Developer you will design and develop client bespoke solutions working across the full development lifecycle; you'll liaise with clients to understand their requirements, assist project managers with defining the delivery phases of the project and liaise with internal software development teams in a role that will enable you to have a real impact and progress to a leadership position.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join a friendly and collaborative Agile team based in Chelmsford.
- You have strong core Java design and development experience
- You have experience working across the full development lifecycle, liaising with clients and requirements definition
- You have good analysis and problem solving skills
- You're experienced with Agile development methodologies including TDD with unit testing
- You're a confident and pragmatic communicator
- It would be great if you have experience with Java Spring framework, and / or AWS although this isn't essential
As a Java Developer / Senior Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 01372 476 565 to find out more about this Java Developer / Senior Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93221827