Organisational Change Management Consultant, Transformation Management
We are working with one of the world's leading professional services companies to secure the services of individuals with experience as an Organisational Change Management Consultant who will have the ability to influence businesses, governments and the public who have the ability to influence businesses in both the public and private sector.
The organisation strives to transform clients' business by allowing them to envision, develop and implement the most innovative and effective industry practices. All while using the most advanced operating and technology models of the digital era.
As an Organisational Change Management Consultant you will be part of an organisation working globally consulting organization delivering strategic consulting services through industry and technology expertise. The ideal Consultant manager will have 12+ years of leading complex Business & IT Change Transformations, proven experience in managing large teams on at least two £multi-million programmes.As an Organisational Change Management Consultant will be responsible for:
A successful Organisational Change Management Consultant will have:
- Working with project teams and clients to deliver successful change consulting engagements
- Delivering effective change management activities, ensuring the quality of deliverables and timely completion of change management deliverables in line with the client expectations
- Discovering new business opportunities with clients, and contribute to other business development activities
- Supporting the ongoing development and improvement of the change frameworks and drive integration with other practices to deliver seamless client transformation programmes
As an Organisational Change Management Consultant you will benefit from:
- Demonstrable understanding of change management approaches and frameworks
- Experience of one or more areas of Change Management in complex, global organisations across industries, such as stakeholder management, communications and engagement, training, benefits realisation, change impact assessment
- Able to build relationships with related functions, gaining trust and support, encouraging collaboration and being a fair team player
- Able to adapt style and approach to ensure success, excellent influencing and communication skills to manage effective stakeholder relationships
- Professional development, training and certifications
- Working for a global top employer
If you are interested in advancing your career as an Organisational Change Management Consultant then please do not hesitate to contact Ruairi at Anson McCade.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93219698