Software Engineer London to £90k
Software Engineer / Backend Developer (Java Linux TCP/IP Low Latency). Tech driven e-trading company is seeking a skilled low level Software Engineer to improve and scale a low latency, high throughput messaging system, designed for e-trading within the Fixed Income markets which handles around 20 thousand events per second.
You'll be constantly challenged, working on complex and interesting systems and continuously learning in a collaborative team environment.
Driven by technology this company is able to offer a completely remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures, following this you'll be based in modern offices based in the City with a relaxed working environment (sociable, casual dress code).
- Strong modern Java development skills including multi-threading
- Experience of working on low latency, high throughput systems (doesn't have to be within a finance environment)
- Good knowledge of Linux OS; TCP, UDP, Ethernet, HTTP and understand the concept of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Advocate of Extreme Programming (XP), TDD (Test Driven Development) / DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- You're collaborative and upbeat with excellent communication skills
As a Software Engineer / Backend Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday and potential equity.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4453 to find out more about this Software Engineer / Backend Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93212981