In the role of Technical Lead, you will join a dynamic team, contributing to several projects for LV=GI. You will respond to user requirements, designing technical solutions and support systems using the full development life cycle within agile methodologies.
At LV=GI we always put the customer first, and our IT department are no exception - focusing on a range of internal customers and team members, you will focus on their priorities and create reliable IT solutions accordingly.
Whilst focusing on the front end, you'll still have a good knowledge of the entire development lifecycle, and be familiar with supporting development managers to get the best out of the whole team. You'll be used to working individually, as well as being part of the team, and in the current climate -virtually as well as face to face.
As a Technical lead, you will have both sides of the brain working - technically minded, with great attention to detail, but also a communicator and relationship builder too.Why work for us?
Exciting things are happening at LV=General Insurance (LV=GI). Having recently become part of the Allianz family, we're proud to be one of the largest personal insurers in the UK.
Driven by our pride and passion, we will always do the right thing to inspire trust in our people and our customers. That's why we've made it our mission to become Britain's best-loved insurer, by helping people look after what they love.Rewards and Benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure.We'll give you:
- Flexible working opportunities - many of our employee's job share or work part-time, flexi-time, compressed hours or with an element of remote working.
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- An excellent pension plan ()
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- Other flexible benefits including discounted retail vouchers and dental insurance
- 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs or culture, however, we especially welcome applications from women, people from ethnic minority backgrounds, people with a disability and people who are LGBT+ as these groups are currently underrepresented in our organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93402937