We are disruptive, innovative & cultured - yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences - no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we're on the hunt for a Salesforce Architect
. You will be working on a major Salesforce/Vlocity implementation project for a large Telco customer.
This role will be responsible for leading the technical aspect of salesforce.com and Vlocity implementations specific to: design, technical architecture, technical implementation and evaluate the overall technical design of the project.
- Must have experience of leading implementation projects for large enterprise clients
- Hands on experience of providing architecture leadership to a delivery team across onshore and offshore domains.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service cloud and Community Cloud)
- Integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end state
- Experience in ensuring data quality in the application
- Experience in working on Lightning version and knowledge on lightning components
- Have proven Salesforce architectural, design and development experience
- You must have Strong Stakeholder management skills with the ability to convey technical information to all audiences with ease
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you'll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know - we're happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93386466