At Playtech, our business is to develop leading technology solutions for the online and land-based gambling industry. With over 6000 people across 24 locations, we are one of the largest gambling software suppliers. We work with leading brands to deliver innovative, intelligence-driven technology across the industry's most popular products, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker.
Our compliance team supports Playtech's global operations, ensuring that the business complies with a multitude of regulations required to operate, and enabling the business to enter newly-regulated markets and release new products. The role
We are looking for a high-calibre individual to join our Compliance team as a Compliance Manager. You will be responsible for managing regulatory compliance matters across several jurisdictions and will gain global exposure to a wide range of regulatory compliance matters. You will work closely with our team of Compliance Managers, who together manage regulatory compliance matters worldwide, and be supported by our wider Compliance team. Your responsibilities
- Monitoring regulatory environment for several jurisdictions and assessing the impact on the business and any actions required;
- Assisting with the business' regulatory affairs in new and existing markets, including licensing, strategy and regulatory compliance;
- Working with various teams across the business, from products to commercial sales, to manage and deliver new projects;
- Assessing our products and technologies, including our safer gambling tools, to ensure they meet compliance requirements;
- Instructing external legal counsel and managing the relationship with them:
- Managing gaming licence applications, maintenance and other regulatory approvals;
- Managing relationships with local regulators and representing Playtech to them;
- Ensuring compliance to and influencing the business' responsible gambling strategy;
- Preparing and maintaining reports and communications to the business on various compliance matters;
- Being involved in incident management, compliance monitoring, audits and risk assessments;
- Designing and implementing policies and procedures to make improvements in communication, monitoring or enforcement of compliance standards; and
- Supporting the Compliance team with ad-hoc and day-to-day matters.
- Legal background and/or training;
- Government and/or regulatory experience;
- Experience and exposure to the gambling industry and/or gambling regulation;
- Experience and exposure to responsible gambling matters;
- Exposure and understanding of anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and corruption and business ethics issues; and
- Exposure and understanding of risk management, audit and assurance.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Delivery oriented;
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team in a very fast-paced and changing environment;
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind; and
- Ability to take initiative, self motivate and work independently.
You will be part of a global compliance team based across several locations. Your role will be based in Holborn, London with a hybrid flexible working model.
International travel may be required. Application process
- CV screening
- Case study exercise
Start as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93382962