Supports customer service activities and initiatives for a limited number of products, services or clients. About the role:
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
At Capita Customer Management, we've teamed up with Samsung to create a Centre of Excellence. We want to go beyond just making our customers happy. We want to provide a personalised, premium service which can continually improve their experience. Using advanced technical support tools, our platinum service ensures our experts - that'll be you - are able to help our business customers where and when they need it.
You will be supporting our business customers in any way they need it. You will provide technical support for applicable Samsung products and technologies to all other areas for Samsung Business Enterprise Services infrastructure (e.g. Repair Centres, IT Resellers, large managed and B2B Customers).
You will be a technical engineer, responsibilities include: review of day-to-day cases with accuracy and detail, definition of solutions, testing of customer issues in dedicated B2B Lab, construction of detailed escalations, compilation of technical bulletins/ Customer FAQ responses and assist in defining/implementing product reworks.What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Provide technical support within Business Services Centre and with our Key Stakeholders and partners.
- Work in a fast-pacing environment. You must have a great depth of knowledge with IT and Mobility sectors which include; Mobiles Tablets, computing and wearables.
- Monitoring and maintaining a high level of case management ensuring you meet SLAs & KPIs and keeping relevant parties up to date and responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Testing updates to Samsung software, solutions and new technology in line with business needs
- Support and contribute to the development and delivery of training and material to support educating the wider BSC on Knox Solutions and best practice case management and on-boarding of new support engineers.
- You will be involved with technology projects that is designed around improving the overall customer experience.
What's in it for you?
- Previous IT experience is essential and worked on a similar helpdesk and service desk environment.
- Tenacious approach to problem solving.
- Must have a degree of networking skills, which is desirable and to have the skills and passion working in the Information Technology sector.
- Excellent understanding of the predominant Operating systems; Microsoft / Android and Chrome and various third-party applications that is associated to the IT industry.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of MDM/EMMs and how to support customers if they face issues.
- Knowledge with Cloud Services (Azure, O365, Active Directory, Group Policy, etc.)
- Knowledge with Networks and Server Management; Skills (WAN, LAN, VPN, WAP, DNS etc.)
- Proficient in Office Applications, formulas in excel and report generation.
- A competitive basic salary
- Currently working from home due to the pandemic
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Looking to discover more? Let your line manager know, then choose 'Apply now'
to fill out our short application and send us your CV. For a full job spec you can contact
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93386635