Business Analyst London / WfH to £85k
Business Analyst / BA (API SaaS microservices IAM) *Remote Interview WfH*. Are you a tech savvy Business Analyst with a good technical knowledge of APIs and microservices, seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and continually progress your career?
You could be joining a fast growing FinTech that's SaaS open banking solutions are enabling high street banks to compete with the challenge from their tech driven rivals.
As a Business Analyst you will collaborate across multiple software development teams to complete detailed analysis on journey's, features and epics with a focus on customer Identity and Access Management systems (IAM). You'll contribute to the creation and management of the product backlog, gathering requirements and defining these to development teams within an Agile environment. There's a modern technology stack encompassing Java, ForgeRock, microservices, Open Banking APIs and Cloud based services.
There's a fully remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home fulltime for the foreseeable; when possible you'll join colleagues in the London office for 1-2 days a week.
- Strong Business Analyst experience in a highly technical environment
- Experienced in requirement elicitation, writing epics and user stories with acceptance criteria using BDD/TDD
- Experience of collaborating closely with Agile software development teams
- Good technical understanding of modern development environments including microservices, Cloud native, APIs
- Good understanding of IAM systems / processes of retail and / or business banking processes
- Experience working closely with UX and translating wireframes (and other artefacts) into user stories
- Good working knowledge of JIRA / Confluence
- Excellent communication skills
As a Business Analyst / BA you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4447 to find out more about this Business Analyst / BA (API SaaS microservices IAM) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93385085