C++ Developer / Software Engineer London to £70k
C++ Developer / Software Engineer *Remote Interview WfH*. Are you a skilled C++ Developer seeking a role where you can work on complex and interesting systems, continually being challenged, learning and progressing your career?
You could be joining a global Investment Research and Management firm within the Real-time Data Technology Team that delivers data for millions of instruments traded in markets worldwide.
As a C++ Developer you will design and develop C++ high volume, low latency, real-time market data feeds for around 500 exchanges; you'll work across the full development lifecycle including working with QA to provide business critical data to a global portfolio of blue chip clients.
Driven by technology the company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home; in time you'll join colleagues in the City based offices you can enjoy a friendly team environment and relaxed dress code and continued flexibility.
- You have strong C++ development skills including C++11, STL and Boost
- You have a good knowledge of communication protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, multicast)
- You have a working knowledge of Linux OS
- You have strong analysis and problem solving capabilities
- You're collaborative with good communications skills
- You're degree educated, 2.1 or above - Computer Science or similar STEM subject
As a C++ Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £70k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4458 to find out more about this C++ Developer / Software Engineer (C++ STL Boost TCP UDP) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93385132