Further Job Details
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Business Process Excellence Team as an Process Analyst, working in the emerging world of Robotic Process Automation to help shape the future of work and be part of a team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow. This technology and capability is evolving quickly and we are looking for someone to work with a variety of stakeholders to identify processes that are suitable for automation.
You will need to be a great communicator and be able to engage with people at all levels. Have a logical mind to be able to think through processes to identify the right solutions. Working alongside key stakeholders and local experts to question, probe, challenge the As Is and consider available options for automation. Finally, you need to be enthusiastic about the world of automation and what it can unlock in our business.
- Collaborating with colleagues across the business to identify processes for automation.
- Understanding the business environments, business needs and able to elicit business requirements from stakeholders at different levels.
- Recommending potential solutions in line with business objectives, needs and requirements.
- Ensuring candidate processes are controlled within the governance framework.
- Assessing business impacts by undertaking cost / benefit analysis, in comparison to the change being considered.
- Supporting the development of solutions by working closely with the wider automation team.
- Improving what we do by taking part in lessons learned and retrospectives.
- Develop and apply business analysis best practice tools, techniques and standards.
- Ensuring the customer is at the heart of what we do and customer journey maps, or "as is" and "to be" processes are created and owning the triage process as per the governance framework.
Skills & Experience
- A comprehensive knowledge of Robotic Process Automation.
- A self starter who is able to act independently and have strong data analysis experience
- Proven experience in eliciting and documenting requirements using a variety of techniques.
- Experience of producing customer journey maps or process mapping techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Well organised and able to prioritise competing tasks.
- Good at workshop facilitation.
- Ability to influence and challenge constructively.
- Able to undertake multiple tasks and manage own time.
- Confident in working with stakeholders at various levels.
- Knowledge of working in an insurance or financial services based organisation beneficial.
- Basic knowledge of supplementary technologies to support Intelligent Automation and Hyper Automation.
- Lean/Six Sigma methodology would be an asset, but this is not a prerequisite
- OPEX trained or certified would be desirable.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Experience with Agile or Kanban
- Experience of undertaking cost benefit analysis.
What we can offer you
Recognised and rewarded for a job well done, we have a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from - including retail discounts and insurance cover - so you can pick a package that's perfect for you. We also offer flexible working options and global career development opportunities across the wider Allianz Group. That's on top of enjoying all the benefits you'd expect from the world's number one insurance brand, including:
Flexible buy/sell holiday options
Competitive bonus scheme
Generous pension contributions
A discount up to 50% on a range of insurance products including car, home and pet
At Allianz we want everyone to bring their full self to work, so we invest in our people's personal and professional development. This helps us build the high performing workforce of tomorrow, but don't just take our word for it - at the British Insurance Awards we won seven awards, including General Insurer of the Year and Commercial Lines Insurer of the Year.
We're at a pivotal moment in our history following the purchases of the LV= General Insurance Group and the General Insurance division of Legal & General, making us the second biggest general insurer in the UK. We're building our future together, and we're excited about the possibilities ahead - interested in being part of the team?
At Allianz we believe that the difference in our people makes the difference to our business.
For external applicants only -
Please be aware that we will require satisfactory pre-employment evidence to include DBS, Financial Probity and Fraud checks, before you can commence employment with us.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93384545